Texas Department of Licensing & Regulation
DWI Repeat Offender Intervention Program
(DWII 1354) also known as “DROP”
• 32-hour program: Eighteen sessions (Mondays & Tuesdays for 9 weeks). — 2018 Schedule
• Total fee is $275. A down payment of $100 is required for registration.
• Pay with Cash, Credit, Debit or PayPal.
• Picture ID is required for attendance.
• A Certificate is issued upon successful completion of the program.
• Register Online any time, or in person at ADAPT (Sunrise Mall, upstairs near Sears).
• Office Hours: 9AM to 9PM weekdays; 9AM to 3PM weekends.
Each 9-week program is limited to only 15 participants.
If you need ADAPT to reserve a place for you in the next upcoming program,
register early and check with us for availability.
This program fills up fast, and there is often a waiting list.
Options available for Spanish-speaking students.