Important information regarding pandemic precautions:
Revised May 6, 2021
We continue to serve our clients and community with modified business operations and program schedules to comply with safety practices, guidelines and regulations. The well-being of students, clients, staff and instructors is of utmost importance.
Only symptom-free persons who have not had recent virus exposure or a recent positive COVID-19 test may attend. The proper use of a mask or face covering is required for all persons at all times while on the premises to conduct business or attend class. Group size is restricted to enable social distancing and reduce contagion risk.
Office Hours will vary based on altered operations and procedures.
Whether you are a student, employer, probation officer, parole officer, attorney, or court official, we are here to assist with your offender education needs and answer your questions. Please contact us at 361-985- 8598 to make an appointment or for additional information.
Texas Department of Licensing & Regulation
DWI Repeat Offender Intervention Program
(DWII 1354) also known as “DROP”
• 32-hour program: Eighteen sessions Mon/Tues or Sat/Sun for 9 weeks). — 2021 Schedule
• Total fee is $275. A down payment of $100 is required for registration.
• Pay with Cash, Credit, Debit or PayPal.
• Picture ID is required for attendance.
• A Certificate is issued upon successful completion of the program.
• Register Online any time, or in person at ADAPT (5110 Wilkinson Dr. #108, Corpus Christi 78415).