Revised Jan. 05, 2023
Do not attend classes at ADAPT/ABC if you have COVID symptoms. Do not attend if you test positive, or have had recent personal exposure to COVID-19.
ADAPT/ABC is committed to the safety and comfort of our students. As the COVID-19 pandemic evolves, we follow current guidance from the CDC, plus orders issued by local and state authorities. Thank you for your cooperation.
Whether you are a student, employer, probation officer, parole officer, attorney, or court official, we are here to assist with your offender education needs and answer your questions. Please contact us at 361-985- 8598 to make an appointment or for additional information.
Texas Department of Licensing & Regulation
DWI Repeat Offender Intervention Program
(DWII 1354) also known as “DROP”
• 32-hour program: Meets on Mondays and Tuesdays for 9 weeks.
• Total fee is $275. A down payment of $100 is required for registration.
• Pay with Cash, Credit, Debit or PayPal.
• Picture ID is required for attendance.
• A Certificate is issued upon successful completion of the program.
• Register Online any time, or in person at ADAPT (5110 Wilkinson Dr. #108, Corpus Christi 78415).