Anger Management Program
Education and Techniques for Impulse Control and Behavior Modification:
Domestic Violence, Assault, Rage, Aggression, Outbursts,
Based on SAMHSA Guidelines, using proven CBT methods.
• 16-hour program, offered in four 4-hour sessions (Monday – Thursday).
• Offered once a month — 2019 Schedule
• Total fee is $120. Pay with Cash, Credit, Debit or PayPal.
• Picture ID is required for attendance.
• A Certificate is issued upon successful completion of the program.
• Register Online any time, or in person at ADAPT (5110 Wilkinson Dr. #108, Corpus Christi).
• Office Hours: 9AM to 9PM weekdays; 9AM to 3PM weekends.
Also available in 12-hour or 8-hour blocks if required by court.
Suitable for court or probation compliance, or for personal improvement.
Your registration does not “lock you in” to a particular date and is good for 6 months.
ADAPT allows walk-in registration until 30 minutes before start-time
on the first day of class, provided there are still seats available.
Options available for Spanish-speaking students.