Texas Department of Licensing & Regulation
Alcohol Education Program for Minors
(AEPM 639) also known as “Alcohol Awareness for Minors,” “MIP Class”
• 6-hour class, offered in two 3-hour sessions (Thursday and Friday evenings) – 2019 Schedule
• Total fee is $60. Pay with Cash, Credit, Debit or PayPal.
• Picture ID is required for attendance.
• A Certificate is issued upon successful completion of the program.
• Register Online any time, or in person at ADAPT (5110 Wilkinson Dr. #108, Corpus Christi).
• Office Hours: 9AM to 9PM weekdays; 9AM to 3PM weekends.
Students younger than 16 years must have a parent or legal guardian present in order to register.
Your registration does not “lock you in” to a particular date and is good for 6 months.
ADAPT allows walk-in registration until 30 minutes before start-time
on the first day of class, provided there are still seats available.
Options available for Spanish-speaking students.